Dlrow

World / Wellcome Images

World / Wellcome Images

In the hospital a shrink was trying to figure out how addled I was.

He asked me to spell “world” backward.

He gave me a blank piece of paper and told me to draw a clock.

He asked me to count backwards by 7s, starting at 100.

I was awful at these tasks. My clock had wrong numbers, and they were not evenly spaced around the dial.

I am better now. Dlrow.

6 Responses to “Dlrow”

1. Laura writes:

You’re beating it, without “ydal dog!” wink wink

2. Soo writes:

Count backwards by 7? Was this a trick question???

3. Ron Leones writes:

I am now not certain the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was in search of this info for my mission.

4. Edmund Gotlib writes:

One more important area is that if you are an elderly person, travel insurance pertaining to pensioners is something you ought to really think about. The elderly you are, greater at risk you happen to be for permitting something undesirable happen to you while in another country. If you are not necessarily covered by a number of comprehensive insurance cover, you could have some serious complications. Thanks for giving your suggestions on this weblog.

5. Cori Ziebold writes:

An fascinating dialogue is value comment. I believe that you need to write extra on this subject, it won’t be a taboo subject but typically individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

6. Micheal Lanagan writes:

It is the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may I want to suggest you few fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I desire to learn more things about it!