Family Records / Library of Congress

Family Records / Library of Congress

We ordered a copy of our marriage certificate. It came back with a name misspelled. Sigh. We ordered a new one.

2 Responses to “Records”

  1. kent writes:

    Something to watch out for: one of the ways a person can change his or her name legally is by changing it on the marriage license. Until you straighten this out, the misspelling is now legally your new name!

  2. Nina Mitchell writes:

    Yup. That’s why it’s getting fixed. NM

Leave a Reply